Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Hayden's Birthday Pics

Hello!! I know, it's been a few days! Just so busy and I also have to get my layout done for my upcoming Lasting Memories challenge to! They're calling for rain tonight, so I'll see what I can do! I wanted to share some pics from my nephew's birthday party last Sunday. Poor kid! He was afraid of falling, so he didn't want to come out and play. We all ended up inside hanging out with him which was just as nice and brought a smile to his face. I had some fun with the editing of these pics using Picnik...hope you like them!


Nanny and Bella (my niece)

Hayden and his dad opening presents

Maddie (my niece)

Jayla and Maddie (both nieces)

Jayla

Bella - Cake Time!

Ashleigh (my daughter)

Bella and her BFF Addison (born 2 weeks apart!)

Addison

2 comments:

Pris said...

Looks like everyone ended up having a great time! Good job editing...that is one thing I have never tried doing, but I would like to! Good job...

Kimberly S said...

Poor bug, hope that arm is healing up quickly for him. It does look like everyone was having a good time, and it looks like you had yourself a wonderful time with those photos! :)