Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Graduation Layouts #3 - Andrew's Date and A Family Moment

If this is your first time seeing my Graduation Layouts, don't forget to scroll down for Layouts 1 and 2

Good morning! Here's some more pages from Andrew's Grad book. Andrew and his friend Rachel went to the ceremony together. Isn't she beautiful? They were so cute together and both so nervous. I was too!! The second page here is a family moment after the ceremony and then I redid that page to focus on Ashleigh's corsage. She had mentioned wanting one as well, so we surprised her. It's gone yellow, but it was actually little white carnations. I added in a little envelope so I could add it to the page.

1 comment:

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What gorgeous pictures. The couple looks so happy and it looks like they had a great time. Awesome layouts!