Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Monday, September 17, 2012

LMCB #106 - Sketch W/Flowers

Hello friends! So sorry, I'm late with my Lasting Memories post this week. I had a sick girl home 2 days last week and just picked my son up from school with flu symptoms. They weren't sick a day all summer! 

Friday night hubby and I went to dinner and to see John Fogerty in conncert. Honestly, the BEST concert we have seen! Small venue, very intimate and he had the crowd on their feet 90% of the time. Was incredible. If you ever have the chance to see him, you certainly should!

Ok! This week at Lasting Memories, we are challenging you to use this sketch but there's a twist - that HAS to be flowers on your LO as well! 


Here's what I came up with! I did change it to 3 instead of 4 photo's in order for it to work for me and this is another digital LO using MMS!


Now come on over and join us. We're looking for a GDT for the month of October, so if you're interested, be sure to add GDT with your name when you link up! Cya there!

entering this in the following challenges

10 comments:

TeenaBugg38 said...

Love it Karen!!! You really rocked this sketch.....and I love the lily pads....I have never seen one except in photos :(

Stef H said...

absolutely gorgeous. i have a lily / lily pad image too which would look fabulous here. watch your email.

hugs :)

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Great use of the sketch and love the lily pad pics. I never believe your digital layouts are digital. Oh so pretty.

Michele said...

Boy.. this is almost to a TEE to the sketch exactly!! what a fun photo idea! Here is something that I take for granted. Lily pads! they are all over here!! How fun and pretty!!

Denise Pustelniak said...

Karen, love it love it love it!

Toni Herron said...

Lovely Karen!! Another great digi LO!! And the Lili pads add the extra special touch.. So beautiful.. Ohhh and great colours..
Toni..

having a {me} day said...

Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at cupcake. keeley

Mistys Mum said...

That is absolutely beautiful Karen & I love the sketch you used.

Unknown said...

Of all the times I have been to the ponds, I never thought to photograph the lily pads! What an awesome idea:) Lovely LO

Delphine said...

Beautiful layout, Karen! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx