Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Friday, September 14, 2012

DSC #2 - Anything Goes W/Flowers

Wow!! Thank you so much for joining us last week! Our first challenge was a success! Before we get to this weeks challenge, the winner of my candy is ..
Congrats STARCYL! Please contact me with your mailing address!

Now onto our next challenge at Digitally Sweet! Here it is!

"Anything Goes W/Flowers"

You can create anything digital as long as we see flowers on your creation! For my creation this week I did another LO for our Sharbot Lake vacation. I used My Memories Suite V3 and the kit is called "Rose Tartan" by Blue Flower Art!


You have GOT to check out what the DT did for this challenge! We bet you'll be inspired to join us!! Can't wait to see what you create, cya at Digitally Sweet!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful layout as always:) I have a ton of problems getting random generator to post correctly. Check out my blog for this week's challenge. Could you please do a tutorial? Thanks!

http://visionsofpaper.blogspot.com/

Denise Pustelniak said...

Well, I should say this PRETTY IN PINK! Gorgeous!

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Awww beautiful karen! I love this layout...beautiful embellies and gorgeous photos :)

Squiggle_Pig said...

This is lovely, for a pretty little girl.x

Dragonlady said...

Beautiful layout hun, love the writing.

hugs Ali x

Mistys Mum said...

A really lovely layout Karen