Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Announcement!


I've been accepted to be a member of the DT at Spark Your Creativity!!

This our mid post reminder for this months challenge which is "Anything Goes"! This is my first post for this challenge and I decided to post a layout from our Florida 2007 trip. Yes, it's TRADITIONAL!! Not digital! The page layout is from one of my CTMH books and I used my Cricut cart "Life's A Beach" to do the diver. Added a little liquid glass to his mask and bubbles and voila!


Make sure you visit Spark Your Creativity because there are some awesome sponsored giveaways you won't want to miss!! Be sure to join the fun while you're there!!

4 comments:

Karon said...

Such a great LO, love the photos:-) and the diving man is fab. TFS

http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

TeenaBugg38 said...

WOOOT!! You need a cape super-woman :) Congrats on the Dt....they are lucky to have you!!!

Anonymous said...

What a great scrapbook layout Karen! I am currently trying to help my mum sort through all of our family photos to put into a scrapbook. It's never ending!

Thank you so much for your kind words left on my post 'A sad day...' and the lovely comment you left on my Dt post!

Hatty :) xxxx

Dragonlady said...

Congratulations you. Must go and check it out. have fun.

Hugs Ali x