Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Sunday, September 2, 2012

LMCB #104 - DT Lift Off!


It's time for a new challenge at Lasting Memories and this week we're doing a "DT Lift Off"!! You get to choose one of our LO's and 'lift' it! Be sure to let us know which you lifted so we can check it out! Here's my LO for this week - it's a pic hubby took of my and my best friend :) at Sharbot Lake and I used THIS kit from MMS!! You should chk it out, it's gorgeous!!

Winner of our August giveaway, TOP 3 and Guest DT are all listed at LM!!

Just a reminder, for those interested in Digital art work, we have a DT Call going on at my newest challenge blog called "Digitally Sweet"!!

8 comments:

Haven_mom4 said...

Another awesome digital layout

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Aww gorgeous! I love those beautiful flowers and a lovely layout :)

TeenaBugg38 said...

Awwwwww......I totally love this!!!!

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Such a great pic of you and buddy. Love the title and the beautiful flowers especially the three on the left.

Denise Pustelniak said...

Very eye catching! I love the colors you chose!

Denise Pustelniak said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Adorable! I love the color combo:)

K Clark said...

so sweet... love the colours you used :)