Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Monday, September 17, 2012

DDC #29 - "Baby Baby!"


Good morning! Time for a new challenge at Digi Darla's today and our challenge this week is to create a 'Baby' project! Maybe for a baby's birthday, new baby, baby shower .. you get the idea! Here's my card using DD's "Blessings of Heaven 9". I LOVE these images. 


I used the sketch below and added some distressed edges, stickles and glitter and colored with my lyra's. Added a couple little pins and I'm quite happy with it! Come on over and join us at Digi Darla's and remember, you receive a sweet image just for playing! Check it out! 




3 comments:

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Karen this is just so sweet! I love the layout and that glittery star...how pretty :)

dolcreations said...

So sorry Karen I have not been by lately....things are so hectic here! I love your baby card...the gold glitter really adds to it that is for sure! Congrats on your DT position too!

Denise Pustelniak said...

Love that card, Karen! Love the way you distressed the embossing and the colors you chose!