Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Sunday, July 29, 2012

LMCB#99 - "Mining For Silver"

Hi everyone!! Being on holidays, I haven't had a chance to play!! I've really been enjoying family time and hubby and I even got to get out this week for some alone time and lunch together. Was very nice!! Anyway, today's a new challenge at Lasting Memories! We're "Mining For Silver" this week and want to see silver somewhere on your layout. Make sure you chk HERE to see if you were the winner of my 300 followers giveaway at LM!! So, for my layout this week, I did another digital and used 2 photo's that Ashleigh took of me and our Bud (my best buddy!!). I added a silver brad, staple as well as there is silver in the photo's!! See, be creative as long as we see silver!!


Come on out and join us, we'd love to see what you create! Have a great day!!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Karen this is darling! Hmm I may have to get this digital set to use with Percy, lol!

Stef H said...

omg! u just get prettier and prettier!!! you look gorgeous. love you in the dark hair!!!!

hope you had a blast and glad ur home safe. yeah... it's never dull at my house - LOL.

hugs :)

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Love this Karen! Great photos :)

Haven_mom4 said...

Super cute pup. great layout

dolcreations said...

What a wonderful layout Karen. I love the pictures of you and Bud! You look totally fantastic!LOL

TeenaBugg38 said...

I love this layout Karen! And look at you....you are gorgeous!!!!

Denise Pustelniak said...

What fantastic photos to scrap and you showcased them. I see your daughter is taking after you!

Michele said...

Okay... I want your pool and I LOVE your hair! Love the red underneath! Beautiful Lady!! This is such an adorable layout!!

K Clark said...

wow... you did something different to your hair! love it! funny how we know so much about each other just by reading the lo and though chats! the pics are amazing and I love that your puppy went silver as well!