Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Monday, July 9, 2012

DDC#19 - Noah's Ark 2x2 Challenge!

Hey all! It's time for a new challenge at Digi Darla's!! Before I get to that though - the winner from my blog hop comments is ..
GRISEL!!!!!! Yay Grisel!! Thank you so much for commenting, please email me and I'll send you your Digi Darla's Cherry image!!

So, this weeks challenge is "Noah's Ark - 2x2" so we teamed up with a fellow DT, you know, to go with the whole 2x2 challenge!! (Great idea Denise!!!) and I teamed up with fellow DT - Michele!! We chose "Dino Lunch" from the June new releases and omgosh, I had a blast colouring this little guy! I coloured with copics and since it was printed on glitter paper, it has a nice shine to it. I used a border punch and for my '2x2' I added 2 cute little lizards!! What do ya think??


I think he's adorable! You have GOT to check out the rest of the DT work and play along with us this week! It does NOT have to be animal theme, but we DO need to see 2 of something on your creation! That's it!! Cya at Digi Darla's!

9 comments:

gRiSeL™ said...

YEAY!!!! Thank you SO much!!! SO excited!!! :D

Crafting Vicky said...

I really love how it came out! Totally fantastic!!!

Michele said...

Well you know that I LOVE Mr. Dino!! :) I absolutely LOVE that you added those lizards! Such a good idea!! I I like your gray dino better. Mine is light blue to match my papers.. .it works... but your says "DINO." Cute Karen. The recipient will love this!!

Denise Pustelniak said...

Your coloring is the tops! It is just cutest little card! Love the lizards!

Scrappin Mama said...

Awesome job! I love that little dino he is just too cute! Love your colors love that border punch you used!!

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

So cute!! Love the sweet image Karen and the layout is adorable :)

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh so FUN!!~

craftin-dawn said...

What a PERFECT lil' Birthday card!! your coloring is beautiful and the DP is perfect with the colors!!

OlgaB said...

Super Cute....just love that lizard on the tree.