Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Sunday, July 15, 2012

LMCB #97 - "Digging For Gold"


How cute is he, right?? Meet my (stinkin' cute) dad!! This week at Lasting Memories we're "Digging For Gold" and want to see GOLD on your layouts!! My paper has gold colouring and I added gold brads, hinges and there's gold 'stitching' on the letters. I have to confirm the grades and add those on later. My brother and nephew, OMGosh, look so much like my dad it's crazy. Quite the cutie isn't he .. yeah, ok, I'm a little biased :)

Come on over and join us at Lasting Memories this week and show us how you go "Digging For Gold"!! We can't wait to see what you all create this week!

See you tmw with my Digi Darla's Challenge creation!

4 comments:

dolcreations said...

How handsome is he Karen!
I love how you did the gold hinges and the paper is so perfectly suited for the layout. Hope all is well and your summer is going well. Lots of pool time I bet!

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Awww so sweet Karen! Cute photos and I love the vintage look layout :)

Danni said...

Great layout!

sharon said...

Wonderful layout, and what a handsome guy! :)
I just nominated you for the "versatile Blog" award on my blog Karen...(I finally learned how to do something like that)..ha ha.
Your work is always so much fun to see!