Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

LMCB #95, Child's Play & Some News!

Digi Darla's Hop HERE! Don't miss it!
HAPPY JULY 4th to our USA friends!!!
This weeks challenge at Child's Play is based on this awesome Snow Cone toy!! 



I chose the colours from it for my LO below! Come on over and join the fun - look fwd to seeing you there!

------ next challenge ------

This week at Lasting Memories, we're challenging you to use RED & WHITE or RED, WHITE & BLUE! I am very excited to have been chosen as part of the Creative Team at RAKscraps!!! I was given 2 kits to work with from our July Sponsor - DesignZ by DeDe - and this is from "Americana Bearz". I admit, I struggled a little since I am from Canada, but I love this kit and made it work for me! This is a photo from our retreat this past May. Already looking fwd to our next one in Nov and we're sold out already!! No spots left!! How exciting for Kelli (co-host/very good friend) and I! So, here's my LO (all digital!) using "American BearZ" and my MMS software


I incorporated all the colours into this LO - so come on over and show us your stuff at Lasting Memories!! Can't wait to see your creations!

Challenges Entered

9 comments:

Denise Pustelniak said...

I knew it would be a PERFECT LO!

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Karen. How fabulous and the layout holds such happy memories for you. Great job.
Happy crafting.
Love Sandra xxx

Kim said...

Love your digital page! Anything with cute bears on it I'm a fan!! Thanks for dropping by and letting me know I was featured @ Lasting Memories!!

~Kim

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

So cute Karen. I love the bear especially since I collect bears.

Haven_mom4 said...

You did great my canadian friend. I want to come to one of your retreats.

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Beautiful photo Karen! I love that big cuddly bear too :)

Caz said...

This is lovely, Thank you for joining us at Penny's Papercrafty and good luck..

Caz PPC DT

Unknown said...

Thank you for joining us for the Red, White and Blue Challenge at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge Blog this time!

Chrizette
DT Member
Celestial Things

K Clark said...

cute bear!! so lucky that you are on the rakscraps dt!!