Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

A New Challenge Blog!

**For my PLG challenge entry, click here as this is my second post today!**

Hey all!!! As you know, I'm a DT member at Digi Darla's as well as her newsletter editor. I approached her last night about taking on ANOTHER (yes, I can handle it!) challenge from her .. she's mom to 9 kid's and super busy .. so I've started Digi Darla's Challenges completely on it's own! I'm super excited to be in charge of it and HUGE thank you to Kim for trusting me with it!! Please come on over and check us out and be sure to grab your (super) cute freebie for this week!!! Hope to see you there!!!


(still under construction, but we have a challenge going on, so wanted to get this out there!!!)

1 comment:

Yoshiras time to craft said...

very good friend you are.congrats on your roll and good luck with the challenge blog.