Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Monday, January 23, 2012

"The Future Belongs To Those Who Believe..."



On Sunday we had my cousin's baby daughter's baptism and this is the card I made for her. Felt so good to get in my craft room and play with paper!! I get so caught up in digital that it's been awhile since I've been in my craft room. This is one of DigiDarla's images, isn't she sweet? Hubby got me the punch for Christmas and love it!! I colored this little gal up with prisma's and added a little glitter and here we go!! 


Inside verse is from CTMH


5 comments:

TeenaBugg38 said...

Oh that is cute!!!!

dolcreations said...

So good to see you playing with paper again!!LOL I love how you did the card. Love the new punch used at the side! Adorable image!

Michele said...

Karen.. this is beautiful!! I love how you folded it. CUTE image! Glad you had fun with your paper!! :-)

Crystal said...

Oh WOW Karen this is beautiful, LOVE LOVE the verse on the inside!!!! Such a sweet card, love the fold too :)

Unknown said...

Karen this is beautiful!!!! Love the verse too:) http://visionsofpaper.blogspot.com/