Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

FBW #187 - Embossing!!


Good morning friends!!It's Wednesday and that means we have a new challenge at Flutter By Wednesdays today!! Thank you all so much for joining us last week!! This weeks challenge is...embossing! Just be sure to have a butterfly, fairy or angel on your creation. For my card today, I chose to emboss with my Cuttlebug folders - paisley, divine swirls and swiss dots - I love the color contrast on this one as well. My butterflies are actually punched out (Martha Stewart punch) of glittery paper, but you can't really tell here. How's everyone's week going so far? We're halfway there, thank goodness!! I've been super busy not to mention a son with exam stress and a hubby who's coughed so hard he blew his back muscles :( Not a good week!! And now Ashleigh is home with a nasty cough. Can't wait to create more and destress myself!!! Hop on over to FBW and get inspired to join us this week!! We hope you'll join us and can't wait to see what you create this week! Remember, embossing w/butterfly, fairy or angel!!!

11 comments:

Mary J said...

Just lovely Karen - the way you've matted thsoe embossed squares is so clever!

Leanne said...

Super fun Karen! I love the color scheme and that is one of my favorite embossing folders. ;)
Hope everyone is feeling much better!
;)

Lynette said...

Pretty colors and great embossing, too!

Anna said...

Dude! You rocked the embossing! Love the look of the blog too!

Danni said...

Fun mix of embossing!! Very nice!!

Michelle VP said...

Such a clever idea to blend different embossing patterns together! :) Love the contrast.

Michelle said...

very cool how you did the different panels and folders...great card!

Suzanne Bier said...

Super cute card, Karen! What a great idea to mix and match the different embossing patterns!

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Pretty card. Love the embossing. I entered one to thanks to you.:)

Kristie W. said...

I love all the different embossing you did! I really need to use my folders more often. I hope your son did well on his exams and that your hubby is feeling better!

Harriet Skelly said...

I love the different embossing you did and the color blocking design!