Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Sunday, March 13, 2011

LMCB #29 - Color Challenge!!

Hi there! It's time for another Lasting Memories challenge and this week we're challenging you with a color challenge! It's all about Green and White!! For my layouts, I chose papers from CTMH "Sophia" and a sketch pattern from one of my CTMH pattern books. Speaking of CTMH, you should REALLY hop on over to Lasting Memories to see WHY I used all CTMH product on my layout!! While you're there, chk out my very talented DT for even more inspiration and be sure to join us!!!



5 comments:

Dragonlady said...

Hi Karen

What a massive rabbit - love the papers and the swirl on your layout.

Hugs Ali x

Sue said...

Very nice Karen. All of the colors in the papers coordinate perfectly with the photo. I love the flower sprig. Just the perfect touch.

Crystal said...

Oh WOW what a FABULOUS layout!!! SOOOOOO beautiful and what a cute picture!! Such a great page Karen!!! Hugs!

Denise Pustelniak said...

Your LO rocks!

Unknown said...

Great LO. The papers works well with it. Awesome swirl