Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Sunday, October 30, 2011

LMCB # 62 - Cherish


Hello from the sunny south!! Today we have a new challenge at Lasting Memories - Using the word "Cherish" on your LO and show us someone or someTHING that you cherish the most! I had a minute last night to sit and do a digital LO for this week's challenge and came up with this one. A couple pics from our vacation. Having a great time, although the weather's been a little up and down - wearing sweaters in Florida NOT COOL as my son says! LOL! We had a friend move in at home, so life is good there but I hear it's cold. Yuck. I don't want to head home. Anyway, have a boo at the other LO's by my very talented DT and hope you can join us!! Have a good day!

5 comments:

Vicki said...

Fantastic layout. I love how the title seems to stand out. It always amazes me what can be done digitally. It's been down to freezing in Michigan, so it's probably the same in Ontario. Big change from Florida.

Kristie W. said...

Wearing a sweater in Florida is still better than seeing snow on the ground in October LOL!

Great pictures and I love how the title pops off the page!

Sue said...

Glad you are having a great vacation Karen. I love your sunny layout. Between you, Brenda and Beth, I am almost ready to give digital layouts a try. Thanks for the inspiration. I hope you enjoy the rest of your vacation.

Denise Pustelniak said...

You are doing so good with the digital LO and you're so fast too! GREAT photos as well!

The Bookin Room said...

You are really on top of those digital LO's! I love how the cherish pops out and the little clothes pin, nice touch!!
xoxo Charity LMDT