Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Monday, October 31, 2011

Digi Darla's "Holiday Harvest" Challenge ~ We're off to Brook's Farm!



It's time for a new challenge at Digi Darla's today!! Our challenge this week is called "Holiday Harvest" and you have 2 freebie digi's to choose from! For my layout I chose to use "Fall Pumpkin" image and I uploaded it in PSE and actually tried something different. I loaded it up and then went to EDIT, Photo Effects and first I did "Miscellaneous" and "carving" and then went back in and went into "Monotone" and THEN I added some color! I LOVE how it turned out!!! My LO is done using MyMemories software.

Happy Halloween!!

2 comments:

Michele said...

Oh my gosh... Ashleigh is so little here! This would be a tear jerker layout for me. :-) Love how you used the digi with that software!! Love your layout!!

GypsyOwl said...

Hi Karen, Love the pumpkin textures! This card is fabulous. Looks like a fun family outing ♥ Deb