Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Thursday, October 6, 2011

LMCB # 58 - "Don't Let Anyone Say It's Just A Game,,,"


Hey all! I know, better late than never, right?? I'm pretty late with this week's challenge at Lasting Memories, but here it is!! We have a great challenge this week ... a recipe challenge with a little twist! Here's the recipe ...
  • (1) photo
  • (2) embellishments of your choice (button/ribbon)
  • (3) different colors (red/blue/white)
And the twist?? Song lyrics of your choice!! (thanks Denise for this idea!) For my LO this week, I chose to do our team baseball photo. This was my first year as an Assistant Coach and believe me, it needs to be scrapbooked!! A lot of trial and error among other things, but we did it! I went looking for "baseball" lyrics and found "All The Way" by Eddie Vedder (Pearl Jam front man) and I thought it fittng. Now come on out and join us this week and show us your creative LO's!!



2 comments:

Vicki said...

Wonderful layout. I really like how the title looks. The papers are great too.

Vicki
LMDT

Denise Pustelniak said...

Brilliant LO! How neat, it really shows off your photo.