Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Sunday, January 30, 2011

LMCB # 23 - Better Late than Never!

~second post today, please scroll down to see sample #3 of the wedding invites I'm doing and let me know what you think!~

I'm a little late today, but this week at Lasting Memories we're doing a sketch challenge! I loved this one. I did matte my photo's first, so then I had to get a little creative as they didn't fit! So I overlapped and love the look it gave. This is from our 2009 trip to Palmer Rapids when a friend of ours taught Ashleigh how to kayak and run the rapids. She had a blast!!! Bow hop on over to LMCB and be inspired by the DT and let's see your take on the sketch!



6 comments:

Denise Pustelniak said...

LO is perfect. It show off your photos! What a fun day!

Lauren said...

Awesome layout! Great pics - looks like SO much fun! I love the kayaking stickers too!

Lauren

JustYolie said...

Wonderful layout! I found you through Ashley's blog. I'm now your newest follower.

Dragonlady said...

Hi Karen

Beautiful layout, love the kayaking photos - looks like real good fun.

Hugs Ali x

Sue said...

Wow. Fantastic photos. I bet she had a blast. I love the layout. The way you had to layer the photos is great.

Kristie W. said...

Great photos!! I like the title block as well.