Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Friday, January 21, 2011

GRAND OPENING of Glitterbabe's Digi's!

Hi all! I have some great news to share! Glitterbabe (aka Stef) is having a GRAND OPENING of her new shop!!

Here's a little msg from Stef -

well, i am moving my images to a new home.  but before i do, i would love your help in getting the word out.  soooooooo, how about a little fun!!!
grab this flyer, post it on your blog.  if i see it while visiting you, you will go into a drawing for a prize (you can find all the deets on my blog). of course, leaving a comment will always get to me to your blog!  so don't miss out.  come join the fun!




So grab the flyer and join the fun!

2 comments:

Denise Pustelniak said...

Don't forget to view the stuff smileBox. Haven't tried a LO yet sounds interesting! Am I in the drawing now!? :D

Stef H said...

awwwwwwwwww. thank you so much for posting.

have a fabulous weekend.

hugs :)