Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
"The card looks GREAT!!! I'm SO looking forward to getting them in the mail, hopefully it will be sooner rather than later. I'm excited to see them in person :)"
Sunday, March 28, 2010
I hope you like it!!
Friday, March 26, 2010
Wednesday, March 24, 2010
If you haven't had a chance to visit Karen's Doodles, you should really check it out! I LOVE her digi images! She has also just released her first children's book, how exciting for her! So, this little image is called "Bunny Girl" and isn't she darling??? When I saw her, I fell in love and had to order her AND "Bunny Boy" which you'll see soon enough. They are both so sweet!
For my card, I used a 4" circle template and then I masked it with Tim Holtz "Time" masking using CTMH "Heavenly Blue" ink. I also added some flowersoft on her basket as well as a window bubble over the eggs and the bling from Michaels. I kept the card cute and simple as I wanted 'Bunny Girl' to really be the main focus. I hope you like it!
- Our Creative Corner - Think Easter!
- Karen's Doodles Challenge # 3 - Fancy Folds
- Stampin' For The Weekend # 35 - Easter
- Craft Creations # 60 - Babies
- The Pixie Cottage # 12 - Circles
- Allsorts # 44 - Spring Is In The Air
Tuesday, March 23, 2010
Sunday, March 21, 2010
Just a little reminder that you only have a little time left to enter this week's FBW challenge! Here's what you need to know!
- Create a new card or project using the color green and/or shamrocks AND be sure to include butterflies, fairies or angels
- Leave a direct link to your creation in Mister Linky, if you upload to SCS or PCP, please use the keyword FBW
- Be sure to add your link before midnight Monday March 22, 2010
- Check back next Wednesday, March 24, 2010 to see if you won!
- Have a fun, fluttering time!
So hurry on over to FBW while you still have time! There's candy to be won!!
Friday, March 19, 2010
Hi all! I have had a busy day and didn't get a chance to post this. We had some crazy news last night. On Monday, Andrew's best friend Thomas was here and spent the night. Thomas is like another son here...he's treated like our own kid's. He was up sick all night, but didn't tell anyone till Tuesday morning. He was still sick Tuesday and complained that his stomach was sore. We all thought it was the stomach flu as his family had been sick as well. Well, last night I get a call from his mom and he's on his way into surgery...turns out he had appendicitus! Once they got in there, they saw it had burst and they figure it had burst on Tuesday. He was in surgery for 2 hours and has 4 new holes in his 'rock hard' (Thomas's words..lol) stomach. Andrew and I went to see him tonight and he looks good and I tell ya, it's good to see him. He called me this morning to let me know how everything went and sounded awesome. Turns out it wasn't so good once the anesthetic wore off and he had a rough day.
- High Hopes # 67 - Flutterby's
Thursday, March 18, 2010
- Alphabet Challenge - T is for TAG (I used a couple on my layout)
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
We have a little surprise sponser this week for you! Want to know who it is? I bet you do!! Head on over to the FBW blog to find out who it is!!! While you're there, be sure to add your creation to Mister Linky!!
For my card today, I used "Isabella" from "PMS". I couldn't resist as that's my niece's name and isn't she a cutie? Paper and stickease is from CTMH "Bella". I paper pieced my image and added stickles to her wings and heart.
Have a creative day!!
Good morning!! I had a very busy wknd, so I wasn't even in blogland at all this wknd and today I'm starting with 2 new children, so it's a busy day! So far I've barely sat for 5 min's in the last hour. So...I will get my layout posted today, but not till later!
I wanted to say a big thank you to Jen Young for this awesome award! Thank you SO much, I'm honored! WOW! I will have to do the rules in a bit..lol!! I just wanted to get on here and say thank you. Be sure to chk out Jen's blog!!
- Add a link and note of thanks to the person giving the award
- Pass the award on to 15 bloggers whose blogs you have recently discovered that you love
- Share 7 things about yourself
7 Things About Me:
- Family and Friends are very important to me
- I love being a SAHM and even though it's trying at times, I wouldn't change it for the world
- Love blogging! (ok, that should say Blogger ADDICT..lol)
- I love animals (can ya tell? I have a houseFULL! lol)
- I love to read and can lose myself in a book for hours & I'm a Twilight addict (lol)
- I'll be celebrating my 8th anniversary in August, but 18 yrs together in June!
- I have a 13 yr old who graduates gr 8 this yr and starts high school in Sept..where did that time go????
15 Blogs That I Love To Visit! I really had a hard time with this one as there are so many out there that inspire me, I almost bypassed this part! Now it's up to these girls to pass on the award!
- Chris Olsen
- Ashleigh Wilson
- Jennifer Meyer
- Cindy H
Thanks for all the inspiration!
Tuesday, March 16, 2010
"Happy Spring SAS Friends!! Before we show you this week's samples, we would like to announce that Stamps and Smiles is having an Easter Digi Release. Samples started yesterday and will go through Thursday, March 18th followed by the Blog Hop on Friday, March 19th at 8 pm CST. Please stop by to view the samples and sign up to win your favorite digi image."