Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Flutter By Wednesday # 99 - "Beautiful" & An Inspirational Photo!

Good morning! Can you believe next week will be Danni's 100th FBW post!!! Wowee!! And guess what!? It's Wednesday and time for another Flutter By Wednesday challenge! This one is alot of fun! Danni chose an inspirational photo for us to use and isn't Tink just super cute?? I actually did this 9x9 layout last year for my daughter and I asked Danni if it was ok that I cheated a little so I could showcase it again! I think it deserves that! I absolutely LOVE the 9x9 "Simply Snapshots" pages by CTMH. They are SO easy to use. So, without further 'ado', here is my inspiration for this week's challenge. I hope you love it as much as I (and my daughter!) do!


Be sure to flutter over to Flutter By Wednesday to be inspired by the rest of the DT and while you're there, be sure to link a direct link in Mister Linky to YOUR fun creation! Can't wait to see what you come up with!! Remember, you have to have a butterfly, fairy or an angel on your project!!

For This Project, I Used:
  • CTMH 9x9 Butterfly kit (expired)
  • CRICUT "Tinkerbell and Friends" cartridge (she's cut at 4")
  • Glitter (wings)
  • Pop Dots for Tinkerbell

14 comments:

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

The title of the page says it all Karen!! BEAUTIFUL!! What a gorgeous photo and an awesome way to frame her and keep those memories!! Love your layout!! Awesome take on this week's inspiration challenge!!
hugs,
Chris

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh...I wanted to say that your new profile picture is gorgeous!! You are so beautiful!!
hugs,

dolcreations said...

How adorable is this! Danni is going to love it! I love Tinkerbell! Great take on the challenge!

Lelia Pierce said...

I do believe this was worthy of a second showcase! Your DD is, indeed, beautiful! Great job Karen!

Hugs,
Lelia

Jeanette said...

Yep, beautiful.

kris said...

Very special project Karen!! the magic is all in that photo!!! Love it!

Nancy said...

Amazing layout and page...what a cutie!! Love it! And, your new profile pic is awesome!!

Kimberly S said...

How absolutely lovely! Your daughter is such a doll. While I do love Tink, she can't quite compete with your own little cutie. lol Beautiful LO Karen, just perfect! :)

Christine said...

What a great page of a beautiful little girl!

Blessings,
Christine

Danni said...

Awesome..fabulous...amazing!! LOVe this!

Jodi said...

This really is beautiful page!! I love that you did a scrapbook page for the challenge!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Harriet Skelly said...

WOW!! Your daughter is beautiful as is this awesome scrapbook page!!!

Michelle said...

Oh how perfect is this? Your daughter IS beautiful and so is the page to capture it!

Randi said...

Beautiful FBW layout Karen! Love your Cricut Tink!! So cute!! Great job with the inspiration photo this week!