Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Project Tuesday - Altered Photo Frame

Good morning! Today over at Project Tuesday, we're being asked to make an altered photo frame. We have had some health issue's here, so I didn't get a chance to do mine, but I wanted to showcase one that Ashleigh made me recently. I love this and just have to find the right photo for it. I think one of her and I would be perfect! Be sure to hop over to Project Tuesday this week to try your hand at the altered frame! You'll find the link there as well as a ton of inspiration from the awesome DT!!

5 comments:

Stef H said...

oh how darling is this!!!! you are a super mom!!!

dolcreations said...

Very cute Ashleigh!

Sarah Gough said...

That's so pretty, love the sparkle!

Danni said...

Such a crafty daughter you have! Just darling! Hope everyone is in tiptop shape soon!

Rose said...

oh this is precious!! how sweet of your daughter to make this for you :)