Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Friday, March 26, 2010

Made With Love & Introducing "Bella Bunny"


Good morning! Well, I came home last night to a nice little surprise from my daughter. Isn't this adorable? She even used liquid glass on it. I was so proud of her and I love this. Another for the keepsake box. It's getting quite full! I've helped her to enter this in some challenges, so she's quite excited!

I'd also like to introduce you to 'Bella Bunny'! You can find her at Stamps and Smiles and she's a digi image. I was looking for something for my niece, Isabella (we call her Bella Bunny) and Jennifer emailed me and said in honor of my niece, she made Bella Bunny!! Thank you SO much, Jennifer! She's adorable! I'm working on a little easter surprise for Bella using, of course, Bella Bunny. Stay tuned!!

5 comments:

Lee Ann (Bella's Mommy!) said...

so cute!!

Creations by Penny said...

Aww... that is so cute!

Stef H said...

awwwwwwwwwwwww! how precious is this! too cute!

Danni said...

So sweet indeed! She did a great job!

Rose said...

oh how sweet!!! she has made a fantastic card for you to treasure :)