Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Thursday, December 30, 2010

A Little Magnolia....

I've been thinking the last while about moving my craft room to the spare room. Well, yesterday it hit me and away I went!! When we were in here, the pc room, it got a little crowded when someone was on here and Ash and I were scrapbooking. Well, I worked super hard yesterday and moved everything upstairs. Ash and I now have our own table and you would have laughed super hard to see Andrew and I trying to get this big HEAVY desk up there!! It took forever and alot of sweat and laughter, but we did it!! It looks awesome and I'm so happy. I even left a little corner for playing so I can have the daycare kids in there and just close the door if I have something I need to do. So, last night, I decided to work on a couple cards. Here's one! This is a little Magnolia I stamped from my friend Kelli. It's a birthday card, but those who's birthday's are in January will have to wait and see!!

Entered in Simple Doodles - I'm The Boss "Embossing"!


3 comments:

Tanya said...

Very sweet Karen. Love the colours.

darling Ho said...

Another cute card! Thanks for sharing at SC, hope to see you again.:)
hugs~darling Ho~
p.s. We chance the blog address: http://www.simplycreatechallenges.blogspot.com :)

Unknown said...

wonderful job, congrats on the top 3 over at SC!!!