Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Stamps For Sale

Going thru my stamps and selling off what I don't use anymore. I take paypal or e-transfer for pymt. Please email with any questions and if you're interested in the whole lot, please email me an offer. Thanks so much! Prices include shipping.


STAMPING BELLA STAMPS
  • TEAPOT SET $12.50
  • INDIVIDUAL $6.50
  • SENTIMENTS $3.50 













HIGH HOPES
  • PIG $6.50
  • SENTIMENTS AND SMALL STAMPS $3.50
  • TAKE THE SET FOR $15.00













    CTMH
    • "TIME FLIES..." BRAND NEW $14.00
    • "WELCOME HOME" SOLD
    • "PLAY TIME" SOLD
    • ALL OTHERS ARE GENTLY USED AND ASKING $12.50













     SUNSHINE DESIGNS
    • SNOWGLOBE OR DUCKIE $6.50 ($5 FOR P/U)













      Thanks for looking. Again, if you're interested in more than one, a full set or the whole lot, please email me your offer as well as postal code if you need it shipped to you. Thanks!


      No comments: