Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Sunday, October 10, 2010

LMCB #10 - Our Birthday Girl

Hello! Happy Thanksgiving to my Canadian friends! We're celebrating with a nice family dinner today here at our home. The house smells yummy and can't wait till everyone gets here. We're expecting 10-12 adults and 5 munchkins!! First things first...the winner of last week's blog candy is:

CRYSTAL! "WOOOWEEE Karen this is BEAUTIFUL!!! I LOVE LOVE The colors here gf...So bright and cheerful...your layouts are FABULOUS!!!! So sorry for being MIA I have been way behind on my commenting sigh.....Big Hugs to you!!!!"

Congrats Crystal! Email me your address and I'll get this out to you!

It's also time for another Lasting Memories challenge!! This week's challenge is to use any kind of embossing on your layouts. I couldn't resist my daughter's birthday down in Florida. I used CTMH "Topstitch" paper and stickease. This is one of my fav's for sure.


For my embossing, I chose to get my cuttlebug out and emboss some little presents and then I cut them out with my circle punch. The pattern is from CTMH "Magic" layout book. LOVE this book! Now hop on over to Lasting Memories to check out the rest of the DT's layouts and be sure to play along!

1 comment:

Mel said...

Oh Karen this is just fab!
I love the clour tone you used with that gorjuss wee cheeky face hee!
Stunning!
Hugs melly xxx