Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Warm Holiday Wishes - Project Tuesday Pocket Card



As some of you know, I completely missed getting my project done for this week's Project Tuesday - Pocket Card. So here we go! A day late...but I did get it done and it's so cute! I decided to try something different with the inside of the card, so I made it into a gift card holder. It worked quite well! Don't forget to hop on over to see all the DT creations and maybe try your hand at one as well! You can also find the instructions here.
All products (except ribbon) are CTMH:
  • evensong paper pack
  • merry pursuits (elf stamp)
  • festive frills (sentiment)

Would you like to win this card? (sorry, Bella Bucks card not included!) Leave me a comment and let me know one thing you love about the winter season! Winner will be announced on November 14th!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Cute card Karen. I like the image - it's very cute!!

Jennifer Meyer said...

Hi Karen :) Your pocket card is SO sweet! What a fun image and design!

Hope you are feeling better, please know you are thought about each day!

Hugs, Jennifer :)