Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Friday, November 27, 2009

Dreams Come True....


Here's another Disney layout I put together at the retreat. I really love how the titles all turned out! Making these pages over the wknd really made me want to go back there. We plan on returning and doing Epcott and Animal Kingdom. Kim, another lady at the retreat was working on a Disney album as well, of those 2 places and I can't wait to visit them!!
Materials:
  • "Dreams Come True" crictu cartridge
  • CTMH "Daydream" paper pack
  • CTMH "Cherish" for the layout design

6 comments:

dolcreations said...

Your layout is beautiful. Great job on those titles! Did I mention to you...I love your blog background!
Christine

Karen Wilson said...

Awww, thanks Christine! If you click on scrappinblogs.blogspot.com at the top left of my blog, you'll go to the site to find this background!

Michele Kovack said...

Such a cute LO!

Stef H said...

makes me want to get on a plane and go there. haven't been there in years! this is a fabulous layout.

hugs,

Danni said...

Wonderful layout!! I NEED to scrap..sigh...LOL!

Juls said...

wow!! Just magical!!