Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Thursday, September 10, 2009

September Stamp Of The Month - "Treasures"



Good morning! I was looking for some inspiration and idea's this morning and I came across Helen's blog. She's also a fellow CTMH consultant. Well, did I find some inspiration AND a tutorial on how she did her card! You'll have to pay her a visit. Her work is very good! So, I tried my hand at embossing and stamping. For complete instructions, click on her name and you'll be taken to her tutorial. I can't wait to try this with some other stamps!!
STAMP: CTMH September SOTM - Treasures
PAPER: Michaels
INK: CTMH Sunflower Yellow and Crystal Blue
EMBOSSING: Heat gun and clear embossing powder
TECHNIQUE: Using versamark and ink together!

1 comment:

dolcreations said...

Very nice Karen. Great technique.
Christine