Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Monday, November 17, 2014

Kid's Cook Off!

At Lasting Memories this week, our challenge is to base your layout on your favourite gameshow. I don't really watch a lot of game shows, which is quite funny because I chose this theme!! But I LOVE cooking shows - "The Next Great Baker" - stuff like that and there's a kid's one that's fun to watch called "Rachael vs Guy - Kid's Cook Off" on the Food Network that I based my layout on for this week and I think it's pretty fitting - we certainly had a blast doing these cookies!


Come on over and see what the DT chose as their favourite gameshows and hope you can join us!

6 comments:

Jane said...

Fabulous page - like your take on the challenge.

Stef H said...

you always do such fun pages! this is great!

it flurried all day but no accumulation. temps tho were in the single digits. i finally treated myself to thermal underwear - LOL. as long as the sun is out and i can dress warm, i'll go where i have to, but come the night, i'm in for the night! call me old - LOL.

stay warm.

hugs :)

http://blog.timetocreate.com.au/ said...

I love when kids make together. There seems to be such camaraderie and good fun! Your layout is fun.
Julie Short GDT

Denise Pustelniak said...

Love this! Love cooking shows too and this is perfecto!

KarenB said...

Gosh there's a world of tv shows out there that I never even heard of...LOL!!
I **love** this layout. It's always special when kids create something together and you've captured the moment beautifully with the candid, non-posed shots.

ClaireR said...

awesome! great take on the challenge, way to go thinking out of the box!