Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Sunday, November 9, 2014

A Tribute to my Grandma

This week at Lasting Memories, our theme is Remembering Someone Special in honour of Remembrance Day this Tuesday. My layout shows an old photo of my grandma who was very dear to me, holding her son whom I never had the chance to meet. 1940 - amazing really ... I miss her a ton and she would be SO proud of all her children, grandchildren and great grandchildren. Some of them even have a little of her spunk! LOL! Love it!



6 comments:

Toni Herron said...

This is such a classic and clean layout.. I think it works perfectly with the beautiful photos too!
Thanks for sharing.. Toni.. :)

Unknown said...

Karen this is so special! I love the simple and clean look of it:) I so wish I had pictures of my grandmother when she was younger. Lucky you!

KarenB said...

What precious photographs to have. The clean lines and neutral colours showcase them beautifully.

Jane said...

A great page - really like the clean and simple lines.

Michele said...

Perfect page for these treasures!! Of course Im intrigued that you never met her son?? Your Uncle?? You've git stories!! :). I remember when your Grandma passed. :(. Love that you did this!!

ClaireR said...

lovely layout. Love the neutral colors, really helps set the photos.