Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Sunday, August 26, 2012

LMCB #103 - "A Summer's End" @ Sharbot Lake

Hi everyone!!! It's Sunday which means time for a new challenge at Lasting Memories!! Thank you all for joining us last week and showing off that creativity!! This weeks challenge is "A Summer's End". As summer comes to an end, we find ourselves winding down, getting the kid's ready to head back to school and for me, adjusting to the quiet in my house. That's a tough one for me and I find I miss them so much after being home with them all summer. For this weeks LO, I did a page for my album I'm working on for Sharbot Lake. These photo's are from July when we went up to scout out the cottage we rented this past week (gotta love pre-posting!!). Hubby had a cottage there growing up and we went there when we got married as well, so this was a trip down memory lane for him - showing us his childhood and what he did. 

More LO's to come!!


Come on over and show us your take on "A Summers End" and remember, we're looking for Guest DT and we have a giveaway!! See you there!!!

(digital LO using My Memories Suite V3)

8 comments:

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

What a great layout Karen! Love the photos of those lily pads :)

Michele said...

I love how you took the photos!! Off center and close-ups of lily pads! Awesome! What a nice memory! My kiddos go back next Wednesday. First year that BOTH are in school all day. :( I just need to keep myself busy and I will be fine. But gosh... so know what you mean.

Denise Pustelniak said...

Karen, love the colors you chose and great photos too!

Haven_mom4 said...

I can't wait for the quiet. Wish the youngest had preschool everyday. 2 hrs three days a week isn't enough. next year.

Love the water lilly

Haven_mom4 said...

I can't wait for the quiet. Wish the youngest had preschool everyday. 2 hrs three days a week isn't enough. next year.

Love the water lilly

Haven_mom4 said...

I can't wait for the quiet. Wish the youngest had preschool everyday. 2 hrs three days a week isn't enough. next year.

Love the water lilly

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Love your layout. Looks so peaceful and I love the lilypad pic. The title is very cool too.

Toni Herron said...

great layout! love it! And especially fantastic idea with the close up pic of the Lily Pads... so clever!

Toni..
http://toniherron.aussieblogs.com.au/