Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

It's A "Game Challenge" at Child's Play!


It's a new challenge at Child's Play!! We're challenging you to make a layout inspired by the game "Hungry Hungry Hippos"!! I've been working on some pages from our pool party and thought this is PERFECT!! The colors, the water, even the balls in the water!!! It just works .. so come on over and join the fun at Child's Play and show us your inspiration from this great childhood game!!



Another LO for my 'pool party' pages! Our 9 yr old nephew, Hayden, had a blast jumping in the pool!! We really had a lot of fun that day. Good food, lots of laughs and the kid's really enjoyed our pool. This pool has seen more use this summer that summers past I think!! We were certainly happy to have it!

Have a great day!

2 comments:

TeenaBugg38 said...

I love the layout but what does Hayden think of being compared to hungry hungry hippos......lol. Fun pics! I gotta rack my brain for this one!

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Cute layout! What a great design :)