Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Our Pups

These are actually from last Christmas, but I just had to share again!!!! I've met some new friends over this past year and I knew you'd get a kick out of these. These are our boys, Buddy and Riley. Bud's (first 2 pics) my suck. I always wanted that dog that followed you everywhere, ya know?? Well, I found him in Buddy. Riley's a big galoot lol and a very funny one at that!!!! Hope everyone's well!! We're actually getting snow right now!!! First major snow of the year .. go figure it came AFTER Christmas!!! Have a great night!




2 comments:

TeenaBugg38 said...

Oh my Karen.....you have GOT to scrap these!!!!!! Adorable!!!! And I am in love with Riley, what a sweet face!!!

Digi Darla said...

Love these! Such sweeties! (shh..don't tell my kids you have 3 dogs! :)