Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Gift From Nancy

(this is my second post today, be sure to scroll down to see the advent pieces I did for a friend!)

Last Friday, we had our annual Christmas Club party. My friend Kelli and I host a monthly scrapbook club and then we get together at Christmas for dinner or something like that. This year we did dinner out and a gift exchange, but it had to be something handmade. You should have seen the gifts!! There were 6 of us for dinner. My cousin Nancy got a recipe book from Christine that she had cut out and even had some of her own receipes in it, Nancy just has to put it together, there was a box of handmade Christmas cards, I gave a 4 pg pre-made LO kit with an already done circle album, just add pics, and a little handmade box with 3 small cards, there was also another gift with homemade jam, candle, book, I received a jar of homemade pepper jelli from Kelli (watch her blog for the recipe if she has a chance to get it on there!) and Nancy made up an awesome gift that Kelli received and I commented on. Well, last night, Nancy called and asked if she could come by. When she got here, she handed me a bag and said "Someone dropped this by my place for you" I was so excited to see what it was!! The herbs are from Nancy's garden, so nice and fresh and I just love it. I just wanted to send a huge thank you to Nancy!!! Love it!!


4 comments:

Danni said...

What a wonderful gift!

Stef H said...

i LOVE pepper jelli. what a fabulous gift!

hugs :)

Cindy Haffner said...

FABULOUS Karen!~

Nancy said...

Oh your so very welcome Karen. You are a great cousin and friend. I enjoyed making it for you.
Hugs Nancy