Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Friday, February 11, 2011

Lasting Memories Reminder!

Good morning! Well, it is still FREEZING here. We're waking up to -20*C out there and it is super cold. Supposed to be alot warmer this wknd, so let's hope. I think it said -4*C .. that's balmy compared to what's been going on! Just a little reminder for all you scrapbookers out there! Our current Lasting Memories challenge closes tmw night at 9pm EST, so you still have time to play along!! You'll also want to be sure to check us out on Sunday as we have a few surprises for you!! I am SUPER excited and hope you'll come and join us!

Tomorrow hubby and Andrew are having a guys day, so I think I'll treat Miss Ashleigh to lunch and come home and we'll hit the craft room for the day, so I'll hopefully have alot to show you! Have a great (WARM) day!!

See my new signature?? Check out Whimsy Stamps to get yours!!

1 comment:

Kristie W. said...

And I thought it was cold here!! I'd be a popsicle there! I hope you and Ashleigh have a great day tomorrow :)