Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

It's All About Letters, Shapes and Numbers!

Hi all! Hope everyone is having a wonderful day today. The sun is finally shining here and the snow is starting to melt. Supposed to be in the + by the wknd!! Yahoo! So, today I ended up only having 1 of 4 daycare kids, so I decided to be a little productive and include Landen. Out came the cricut and my laminating machine and we came up with this idea! I've laminated everything and gave Landen a dry/erase marker as well so he can trace/erase and trace again! His name is done both separate letters and then all together as well. He's having a BLAST with his new goodies! He just turned 3, so I thought this would be a fun learning tool for him.He can't wait to show his parents and he's been toting his ziplock bag of letters, shapes and numbers EVERYWHERE! Too cute!




3 comments:

Crystal said...

Karen WOW what a fun idea for your little guy and learning just wonderful girl!!! LOVE this and very creative...ooo I wish I had my silhouette when my kids were that age, thanks for sharing sweetie, have a great day!

Stef H said...

very creative! my hubby's grandson's name is landen. only i think it's landOn.

hugs :)

Dina said...

Hi Karen! I have an award for you! please stop by my blog to pick it up! Hugs! Dina