Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Monday, November 8, 2010

Birthday Invitations for Ashleigh

Good morning!! While we were away, Ashleigh had her 10th birthday. Here we go in the double digits!! We spent the day at Gator Land and then took her shopping and went home for cake, which she helped choose..lol! So, when we got home, she informed me that she wanted to have a b-day party. So here's what I came up with for her invitations. Just something simple, sweet and fun. The image is from High Hopes and I used my CB "Happy Birthday" embossing folder. We're going to a place in town and all the girls will get to choose a ceramic piece and paint it! Ashleigh went to one there and loved it. Should be fun and this way, our house stays standing lol!





Don't forget to check out my layout for this week's Lasting Memories challenge! Come on out and play along, you have till Sat the 13th at 9pm EST! It's all about punches this week!!

4 comments:

Crystal said...

AWWW these are sooooo super CUTE!!! What a super sweet Monkey...teeeheee he is adorable, I bet she just LOVED these!!! fun fun Karen!

Cindy Haffner said...

SWEET monkey Karen.

Stef H said...

hey sunshine! well HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASHLEY!!! 10 already. my goodness!!! the invites are totally fabulous and i'm sure the party will be too.

i'm so glad you stopped by. been missing you - but that's my fault. haven't been around much. am back on track now! yaaaay

hugs :)

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh how bright cheery and fun Karen!! Love the embossed background and the adorable image. Perfect invites my friend.
hugs,
Chris