Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Project Tuesday - View Master Card!

Good morning!! Well, summer is really winding itself down here. Andrew and I went to the high school all day yesterday and his first 'official' day is today. Ashleigh has one more week and then starts grade 5. We're getting some amazing weather though right now!! Hot and humid...a nice ending to August and beginning to Sept. So, today at Project Tuesday, we were challenged to make a View Master Card What a fun project! It took me a little time as I didn't have the same tools as Dawn uses in her video, but I managed and it turned out great! I used my CM cutting system and a Martha Stewart scallop circle punch. The paper is "Bella" by CTMH. As the wheel turns, it says "Thinking Of You", "Sending You Birthday Wishes" and "Sending You My Love". Now it's your turn to try! Hop on over to Project Tuesday to check out what the DT put together and be sure to play along!


6 comments:

KimS said...

What a pretty card!! Love the flowers in the center!!

dolcreations said...

This is such a great idea for a card! I love it!

Jean Addis said...

Wonderful creation, Karen. You did a great job! Best wishes to you and your kiddos as they start a new school year.

Pris said...

This is gorgeous Karen!

Sarah Gough said...

This is so pretty, love the colours!

suezie said...

Hi there Karen - I see the stamp you used in this week's project - how perfect is that! I have this set and am amazed at how rarely I use them. Thanks for the inspiration :-)