Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

A Little Puppy Love!

Please scroll down for today's PROJECT TUESDAY post, thank you!

I wanted to get my entry in for this week's FBW challenge which is open as well as Glitterbabe's challenge, which is a sketch. So this is what I put together this morning! Isn't that a darling image? It's a new line down at Pointer's called "Pepper and Friends" and I fell in love with it!! I couldn't wait to get him colored up. Hope everyone is enjoying their day, it's time for my to get mine started.


7 comments:

Crystal said...

AWWW Karen how adorable.....you aced these challenges sweetie...have a great day!

Danni said...

Aww, this is just too cute!! Love it!! Glad to see you this week at FBW!

Gina said...

Aaaaaw he's sooo cute :D Beautiful card Karen! Thank you for joining us at Glitterbabes Challenge XXX

Nancy said...

Karen, this is just too cute! I love the image and I'm so happy to see you at FBW this week!

Stef H said...

oh this is absolutely aaaaaa-dorable! i soooooooooooo glad you joined us at glitterbabe's challenge!!!!!

mmmmwwwaaahhhh!

Lelia Pierce said...

This is so cute! I lurve that puppy!

XXX

Rose said...

oh this is too CUTE!!! :)