Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Project Tuesday - "You and Me xx" Wiper Card


Hello and welcome to another fun Project Tuesday! This week, I thought it would be fun to try our hands at a wiper card. Be sure to visit the Project Tuesday blog for alot more inspiration and while you're there, we hope you have time to play along and link your creation in Mister Linky so we can vist you.
For my card, I used CTMH "That's Amore" paper and stickease. Now I just have to hide it as it's my hubby's Valentine's card. Woohoo! I won't be rushing this time!

5 comments:

dolcreations said...

Very nice Valentines card for your hubby! I love those colours that you used.
Christine

Stef H said...

oh karen! is this gorgeous. i just love the paper and those stripes. just gorgeous!

hugs :)

Jennifer Meyer said...

Beautiful card Karen, I LOVE the pretty paper and wonderful sentiment!

Thanks for the fun challenge this week! Hugs, Jennifer :)

Rose said...

oh this is beautiful and your dh is sure to love it! the paper is calling my name :)

Mrs B said...

Karen, really super card! I love the elegantance of this card!