Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Monday, January 18, 2010

Our New Addition, Play Along Monday & Just Buggin' Challenge!



Good morning! Ok, almost afternoon! LOL! I've been a little busy and wanted to get on here today and get my post for Play Along Monday, Just Buggin' and share some news. We have a new addition to our family (yes, call me CRAZY!!). Meet Buddy! He's a 12 week old bullweiller (mom's a bulldog, dad's a rottie). He's the same breed as Riley, just opposite parents and he doesn't look like he'll be as big (thank God). I figured I was fighting a losing battle with Keith and the kid's as they all wanted a playmate for Riley and they've been on a mission for a while. Keith grew up on alot of property and they always had 2 med-lg size dogs, so I knew it was inevitable. The first day was a little tough, but Riley was all over the puppy with kisses when he came through the door, so we knew we would be ok. As you can see, they are best friends already. Riley is 14 mths, so they're only 11 mths apart. They love to wrestle and play and we've noticed Riley's energy level is lower because he now has someone to play with while the kid's are in school. He's loving it!! Buddy is already trained and I've taught him to sit and we've almost got him giving a paw as well. Quite a smart little guy, just like Riley.
This layout is for 2 challenges this week:

For my Just Buggin' challenge, I used my Graphically Speaking cartridge and I just cut the title in half to make it work.

So, I hope you can 'Play Along' with my challenge this week, I'd love to see some layouts and get some inspiration for myself!! Be sure to link a direct link in Mister Linky so we can all come visit! Thanks for playing along!


8 comments:

Kelli said...

amazing karen! You know how I love Riley!

Anonymous said...

Hahaha my kids and husband just barely convinced me to get another pup to go with our dog, too funny! ;) I LOVE your title, its so great and the colors on here are superb! Thanks for playing with us at Just Buggin!

Kandi *JB DT*

Hope said...

Great layout! I think every pet needs their own little friend too! I love the picture with them snuggling with each other! Great memory to capture!

Thank you so much for playing along with the Just Buggin' Challenge!

Robin's Creative Cottage said...

Your layout is wonderful, love the lettering you added on your page. I love your dogs.

Robin R
Just Buggin' design team

Lynne said...

Your dogs are beautiful!!
I love your LO!! I like the color you chose for your words! It really stands out on the page!!
Lynne JB DT

Mindy (Scrappy and Piggy) said...

great layout! I've never seen a dog like that before, but he looks sweet! thanks for joining us at just buggin

Lori (THCEO) said...

Your doggies are toooooo cute! And I love the layout...great colors!

Lori C. (THCEO)
Just Buggin DT

Stephanie said...

Great LO! Love your doggies! Great job!
Stephanie H. *JB DT*