Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Friday, October 16, 2009

Still here!

Hello my friends! I am still here, just had a VERY busy week! As some of you know, we had a family wedding to attend last wknd and it was beautiful. I did the photography, so I've been busy editing and uploading all week and finally finished yesterday. We have our monthly club night tonight, so I'll be working on cards. I may get something on here today as I have ALOT of challenges to catch up on, but if not, they'll start tmw! Have a great day all!

EDIT: Don't forget, you can now click on the photo in my sidebar to get to this week's challenge! You have till Monday and then I'll be drawing TWO winners! Make sure you check it out!

1 comment:

Danni said...

Been wondering where you were! Glad to see ya pop on for a few!