Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

"Thinking Of You" Card

Have you ever seen the 'House-Mouse' stamp sets? They are SO cute! You can see them at http://www.house-mouse.com/ and you should have a look. Anyway, I got my first House-Mouse stamp set from my cousin, for Christmas. This is my first card that I made using it and I LOVE the way it's turned out.

I used watercolor paper and stamped it with staz-on and then used the CTMH watercolor pencils to color it in. Then, it's hard to tell here, but I used (alot of!) liquid glass to make the far look like glass and then also added some to the lollipops the little mice are licking.

Materials Used: (all CTMH unless otherwise noted)
  • watercolor pencils
  • blending pen
  • liquid glass
  • 'cottage' edge anchors
  • 'say it in style' acrylic stamp (thinking of you)
  • cuttlebug 'divine swirls' embossing folder
  • 'colonial white' ribbon collection
  • CS from the Boom Di Ada collection
  • distressing sandpaper

No comments: