Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Sunday, February 23, 2014

LM 179: "Food/Beverages - What's your Guilty Pleasure?"

Happy Sunday!! This week, Haven has given us quite the challenge at Lasting Memories

"Food/Beverages - What's your guilty pleasure?"

This had a lot of us thinking and some ideas flying around. You'll have to be sure to see what each of us did for this challenge! Since I was on a time crunch, I went with 100% digital this week. I chose to showcase some Easter pics from last Easter of my nieces, nephew and my daughter. My guilty pleasure? Watching the little ones decorate their cookies and seeing who makes the most mess (at my sisters LOL!!), who eats the most candy before it even hits the cookies, but most of all? Watching the kid's enjoy their time together and of course, having a cookie to snack on after their done!


Thanks for stopping by today and hope you can join us over at Lasting Memories!

2 comments:

KarenB said...

Oh I love your digi layout - looks like they are having so much fun decorating the Easter cookies. Even better that it was at your sister's house, LOL!!
Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your kind comment. Have a great day :)

Stef H said...

wonderful layout and great pix!!!

yeah, my guilty pleasure is desserts. desserts and more desserts. i'll take cookies over a mean anyday.... and i wonder why i can't / won't / don't lose weight. bwwwaaahhhaaaa! who am i kidding??? LOL

hugs :)