Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Monday, December 9, 2013

LM #169 - Gingerbread House!

Morning all! I'm late, but these days, what else is new - I just can't seem to stay on top of things! Busy season! This week at Lasting Memories it's all about "Red/Green/White" so I wanted to (re)showcase this awesome LO I made back in 2011. I can't believe this was 2 yrs ago! Ash and I took a gingerbread kit to my sisters and it was my niece/nephews very first one! Was so fun! I admit, I'm cheating but I just haven't had a minute the last bit. I have set a goal this week to get in my craftroom and try to get a few LO's ahead (we'll see how that goes!! LOL) Be sure to chk out the awesome DT inspiration and thanks for stopping by!





6 comments:

ClaireR said...

awwww...CUTE LO Karen! Looks delish!

Denise Pustelniak said...

This is totally COOL! Is it digital?

Karen Wilson said...

Denise, it is, yes!

Haven_mom4 said...

I cheated a little too, so it's all good.

Darcy said...

Definitely worthy of a second share!

TantiK Creation said...

Awesome page Karen. Love the picture too.