I was approached by Eric from Daily Craft TV to do an online class review. I was quite excited!! So many video classes to choose from - but, being a scrapbooker at heart, I chose to review "Create Stunning Scrapbook Projects with Everyday Supplies" by the "Creating Keepsakes" staff.
Instructor: Creating Keepsakes Staff
Learn to incorporate simple elements in new ways to make projects extra special. This class has 12 chapters:
Design Workshop: Creative Combinations
- Techniques Revealed: Hardware Banners
- Everyday Inspiration: Pleating with Ribbons
- The Idea Center: Fun with Embellishments
- Techniques Revealed: Taking Chipboard to the Next Level
- Design Workshop: Chomping Through Pages
- Designer Hints: Making Flowers from Mixed Elements
- Creative Shortcuts: Printing Photos on Fabric
- Creative Shortcuts: Mini Albums Made with Envelopes
- Design Workshop: Making Your Own Medallions
- Organizing Solutions: Clever Ways to Store Textured Supplies
- Techniques Revealed: Using Die Cuts to Create Patterned Paper
Video length: 1:36:40
I absolutely loved this class and look forward to purchasing more. Here's my review!
I absolutely LOVED this video and can't wait to get working on a couple layouts and cards to show you what I've learned. I learned some very neat techniques to add depth to your cards and pages, how to make your own pleated ribbon, ribbon flowers and so much more. The videos are very well done and the instructors have finished pieces to show you as well as little tutorials. To be honest, it really sparked my want to get back in my craft room to try these tutorials out myself. I'll be back soon to show you what I've learned!!! If you haven't had a chance to check out Daily Craft TV, I highly recommend that you do! I can't wait to take another course!
And guess what! There's more!! At Lasting Memories we'll be giving away an online class to one lucky entry this week!! Our challenge goes live tomorrow at 8am, so be sure to check it out and see what you have to create in order to win! We'll see ya there!!!