Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Sunday, May 12, 2013

LM #139 - Inspired by a TV Show

Happy Mother's Day to all the very special women in my life!

Today marks a new challenge at Lasting Memories and here it is! "Inspired by a TV Show" and crazy enough, I had JUST made 2 layouts for my wedding album, which I've just decided to do! I'm basing my challenge LO on "My Fair Wedding" today. I may not have had a planner come and do my wedding, but I had so much help from the most important people in my life - my family and we pulled this gorgeous day off in 4 mths! From planting roses to dress shopping to food to walking down the isle. We did it!!!


(remember, you can always click the photos to enlarge)

These pages are done using the "For Always" CTMH WOTG kit

Some come on over to LM and show us your LO inspired by a TV show! We'll see ya there!

Entering in the following challenges:


14 comments:

Denise Pustelniak said...

Truly lovely! The wedding of the year!

Stef H said...

oh these pages are gorgeous! is that you????? wow!

yeah, it's freakin cold here to. even son says... we will NOT have a summer. hopefully it'll keep my electric bill low - LOL.

a very happy mother's day to you.

hugs :)

Michele said...

Oh gosh... love this! Ummm... another similarity. I didn't have a wedding planner either. I barely had decorations the day of!! On the beach... 55 family and friends... all perfect to me. I will have to venture out and scrap it all one day. Great and fantastic layout for sure!!!

Claudia N. said...

A beautiful LO, Karen!

Thank you for sharing this with us at OurCreativeCorner!

Claudia x

TantiK Creation said...

Wow! I'm speechless. Everything is beautiful here. Lovely pages, lovely dress and a lovely wedding. Love it!
Tanti :)

NickScrapShack said...

Karen, You done an awesome job with this layout. I love how well the colours goes with the photos. Great job with the shapes and decos too.

Great to see you joining us at Crafty Catz this week. Hope you have a good week and good luck!
Nick

Gale said...

Gorgeous layout Karen. And your wedding looked to be gorgeous too. Thanks for playing along with us at Simply Create Too and good luck in our "Anything Goes" challenge. Hugs, Gale DT

ClaireR said...

Love the page. great design and layout. I think some of the best weddings are pulled together in a flash, I know mine was :)
Im really thinking I need to start my wedding album, but after 7 years?!? hummm... maybe it can be a 10 year thing ;), lol!
anyway fantastic page, great inspiration!

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

What a lovely scrapbook layout you have made here which fits perfectly the Delicious Doodles Challenge this week of “anything but a card”. Thank you for entering and best wishes in the draw. Kym (Delicious Doodles Challenge Blog Design Team Member)

Haven_mom4 said...

Never heard of my fair wedding, but I get the idea. Lovely pages

Unknown said...

I love your double page wedding layout. I'm inspired to work on my own wedding pages! Monica- LMDT

K Clark said...

beautiful lo's Karen!!!

Laurart said...

Gorgeous layout! and very beautiful wedding as well! Thanks for sharing with us at Our Creative Corner - Love from Laura xxx

Jenny Marples said...

Super layouts! Thanks for joining us at Our Creative Corner this time, hugs Jenny x