Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Friday, February 22, 2013

DSC #24 - OPEN Challenge :)

Hello!! TGIF, right?? Sure is! It's also a new challenge at Digitally Sweet! This weeks challenge is .. 

OPEN with the option of using a sketch
which you can find at DSC

I decided to try my hand at a "quickpage" this week from MMS. I've never used one and now I think I love them lol! Isn't this gorgeous?


You can get lots of freebies at My Memories Suite .. this one was free!

Come on over and join us at Digitally Sweet - we'll see ya there!!

3 comments:

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

wooooow karen this is one of my faves from you! i just love that background and the layering here is amazing. really beautiful work hun! :)

Denise Pustelniak said...

Wowee! This is fab!

Dragonlady said...

Wow this is fantastic, love the light effect.

hugs Ali x